About Us – Bank History
The Bank of Norwood originated in January of 1904. Its founders had names that are still familiar to our present day residents of East Feliciana Parish. Mr. M. C. Bridges served as President; Dr. Gayden, Vice-President and Mr. Snyder, Cashier. One hundred and fifty shares of stock were issued and valued at one hundred dollars a share.
On November 28, 1966, an amendment to the charter was approved to change the name of The Bank of Norwood to Feliciana Bank and Trust Company. A branch was opened in Clinton on June 18, 1979, and one in Bluff Creek on January 19, 1981. The Clinton Branch became the main office on January 25, 1982.
Active in many various endeavors, Feliciana Bank and Trust Company is committed to serving the Feliciana’s and neighboring communities. An independent, community bank, Feliciana Bank stands by its motto: "BANKING IS OUR ONLY BUSINESS"!