Currently Available: TELLER
JOB SUMMARY: The Teller position is a customer service position which reports to the Head Teller.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
• Is responsible for providing customers with prompt and efficient services on a variety of transactions.
• Cashes checks, savings withdrawals and makes cash advances; confirms necessary documents are properly authorized, are in proper form and are within authorized limits; makes decisions when questionable items are presented for cashing.
• Receives and processes loan and other payments.
• Receives and processes stop payment
• Issues official checks
• Balances cash drawer daily.
• Assists in daily balancing and processing of ATM and the vault.
• Assists with night depository duties; log bags; processes deposits; makes change orders; issues receipts and returns bags to customers.
• Counts, checks and packages coins and currency.
• Cross-sells financial institution services.
• Answer telephones and directs callers to proper bank personnel.
• Participates in bank wide and branch specific meetings.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
PAY: Based on Experience
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life insurance
Email Resume to email@example.com